Clubs are reminded that the Annual Grades Dinner is scheduled for the Westhill Holiday Inn on Friday 1st November at 6.45pm for 7.15pm with guest speaker Willie Donald. We now require all Clubs to advise your Grade Representative below on the numbers that will be attending including vegetarian requirement. Please note that two tickets have already been paid for by your Club, additional tickets at £40 a head and for Junior £20 a head.
- Grade 1 – Ben Webb 07475 737 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 2 – Tanweer Khan 07707 557186 or email@example.com
- Grade 3 – Nathan Thangaraj 07899 978971 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards will be presented during the evening.
Please return all trophies to Trophies International at 286 Rosemount Place by 18th October at the latest.
Any raffle prizes would be appreciated.
All other enquiries to Ian Stephen (Treasurer) on 07775 817753 or 01224 317594 or email@example.com.
- Red Lentil & Vegetable Soup with Crusty Bread Roll
- Herb Roasted Breast of Chicken with Skirlie, Gravyand Chef’s Selection of Vegetables and Potatoes
- Vanilla Cheesecake with Honeycomb & Lemon Cream with a Raspberry Gel
- Fresh Filter Coffee or Tea and Chocolate Mints
- Special Diets: Vegetarian Option of Mediterranean Vegetables